Taiping Heritage Photographic Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. This contest is open to Photography enthusiasts. Including local or foreign. All images entered for this “Taiping Heritage Photography Contest” must be taken during the period from 1st December 2018 till 28th February 2019 within Taiping, Perak, Malaysia. Photo must be taken at the following heritage sites only:-
- District Office
- Perak Museum
- Clock Tower
- Taiping Lake Garden
- Maxwell Hill
2. Contestant can be analog/conventional cameras or digital cameras. Users of digital cameras must be original Jpeg or Raw file to capture, then burn their original captured images in CD and submit the original negative or CD together with their entries to the organizer.
3. All entries for this contest must be printed on color photo paper of size 8″ x 12″ and mounted on 10″ x 14″ black cardboard. All entries negative or CD shall become property of the organizer who can use them for promotional, exhibition or other purposes.
4. Any numbers of entries must be submitted but every entry must be accompanied with a negative or CD and entry form (photocopy acceptable) duly completed and affixed on the back of the mounting board. All entries write their name, IC no, address, telephone number on the back of the cardboard. Eash photograph submitted must accompanied by proof of payment of RM5 each to: “Persatuan Warisan Taiping, Perak” (Project account) under RHB 20823000052955.
5. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to entries during the delivery process/post.
6. The closing date is: 28th February 2019 (Thursday)
7. All entries must be sent to the following address:-
Taiping Heritage Photography Contest
D/A Monara Jam (Clock Tower), Jalan Kota, 34000 Taiping, Perak
Tel: 012-5129693(Ms Eng), 016-5133513(Eric)
8. Digital image manipulation which alter/change or misrepresent the true situation or content of the image originally captured are strictly unacceptable. Enhancement of a photo shall be confined to plus or minus of color saturation, contrast and brightness while cropping of the photo is allowed.
9. First, Second, Third and Consolation prize shall be won by different contestants.
10. Failure to comply and also winning entries found to be manipulated will result in disqualification.
11. The decision of the panel of judges is final and any dispute or appeal will not be entertained.